Remember my easy burlap wreath that went viral 5 years ago? Well this is the same concept but heart shaped for Valentines day or even cute wedding decor!
This wreath is very easy and I have made many videos on the technique as well.
Here is the how you actually do it in written form.
Easy Burlap Wreath/Heart
- Once you have your form, I made mine out of a wreath form I took apart. You can also use a wire hanger.
- Using 5.5″ Burlap Ribbon, poke your form through the corner, then coming up from the same side your from is on now move about 2-3″ can come up on the other edge of the ribbon.
- Then move another 2-3″ to the other side of the ribbon and poke your form down to the underside.
- You will be moving from edge to edge on the ribbon but poking your form through the same side as you came up or down.
- Keep repeating and that’s it.
A few things to keep in mind:
- There is no twisting involved. You are going in and out from the same side your form is going through.
- The bigger gap you go, the bigger and fluffier the wreath.
- If you mess up, just take it off and try again!
- Feel free to use all one color or any color at all!
Thanks for looking and send me pictures if you make one!