I put together a list of my summer essentials that I actually have or have used! Sometimes they make summer a little easier or maybe just a little more fun! Here are my summer essentials for your kids, home and yourself!
Affiliate links are used in this post. See full disclosure here.
- Sprinkler – Doesn’t have to be fancy! As long as it sprays water they are happy! We have this one that works perfectly fine and the kids love running through it.
- Water Table – I have had this one for 5 years and it’s still going strong. My 5 and 3 year old still play with it.
- Water Shooters – So easy to use for little ones. Plus they’re fun!
- Bubble Machine – Who wants to blow bubbles for hours on end? I don’t! That’s why we got a bubble machine!
- Garden Tools – We have this set and the kids love to help me around the yard..or just dig for dinosaur bones. Since they’re actually functional metal tools, I have been known to use them myself here and there.
- Travel Urinals – My son hates public bathrooms, and sometimes at different parks there aren’t any! We have these for bathrooms on the go! So great for travel!
- Play Sink – We have had one for over a year and my daughter still loves it. But now if you want to purchase it it’s only through 3rd party for double what I paid. So I found a similar one that could be fun too!
- Kid Proof Fabric Protectant – Perfect protection from those summer spills! Use it in the car or your household to make cleanups easier!
- Fans – I have to admit, we don’t have air conditioning! I know shocking! We didn’t have it when we moved in and it’s just not in the budget and our windows will not hold a window unit. But these fans are awesome. A great price for a set of 2! We have them in every room.
- Hammock – Such a great place to relax in the shade. I think everyone should have one. We got ours as a wedding present and it’s still going strong!
- Foldable Picnic Blanket – We keep this one in the car and it’s awesome for a picnic lunch at the park or just to have for some spontaneous sitting!
- Tick Tubes – Keep them out of your yard! See how to make your own here.
- Portable Charger – Your battery on your phone can drain quickly while out this summer, so using a charger that is small and slim but powerful is essential. I love this one by Zendure it fits right in my pocket or my purse.
- Dehumidifier – Living in a Raised Ranch our lower floor is half under ground which makes for a damp room. Dehumidifiers are essential and these ones work great!
- Tick Twisters – They are the easiest way I have found to remove ticks!
- Sun Protection Hats – I am a sufferer from Malasma since my son was born so wearing hats are an everyday occurrence when I’m outside now. But more importantly my Mom has recently had Basal Carcinoma taken out of her scalp. So sun protection is no joke and these hats from Tenth Street are great for it.
- Weekend Bag – I take this bag everywhere when I am staying over night. It’s huge, and extremely durable. Plus you can get it personalized!
- Apple Air Pods – I have said it before and I will say it again. These things are worth the investment!
- Bronzer – I absolutely love this bronzer it’s the best I have ever tried and it smells like coconut!