I am a hardcore bargin hunter. I also pride myself on knowing the ins and outs of bargain shopping or making money while shopping and I want the pass that along to you!!!
Listed below are all the apps or websites I use to shop. Plus I give you some great tips on how to stack or save even more!
- Ibotta – This app is where I earn the most money when grocery shopping or shopping from my phone. Here’s the jest: When you are grocery shopping look at your particular store for all the offers. Then when you get home. If you purchased anything just take a picture of the receipt and sometimes scan the UPC code and you’ll earn the cash. You can also shop through app like Groupon, Uber, etc to earn money as well. When you sign up with my referral link you get $10 when you earn your first rebate! Here is my referral link: https://ibotta.com/r/y5cbxw
- Ebates – I do most of my shopping online so this is a great way to earn a little cash back. It’s an App on your phone for when your doing a little phone shopping (even Amazon) or a website for when your on your computer. I use Ebates, when ordering photos from Walgreens, ordering items from Target – then just use store pickup if you don’t want it shipped. Tons of stores and they always have the coupon codes you need as well! Referral link to sign up: https://www.ebates.com/r/TARABO68?eeid=28187
- Checkout 51 – If I don’t see items on biota I will check Checkout 51 after I do some grocery shopping. They have some nice bonuses as well. Link: www.checkout51.com
- Walmart Savings Catcher – If you shop at Walmart and do not have the Walmart App it is a must! Inside the App is the Walmart Savings Catcher. After you do your shopping you scan your receipt in the App and it looks up all your items in surrounding stores. If it’s cheaper than what you paid for it then they give it back to you to use on your next shopping trip! It’s so easy! It does take about 3 days to see what you have earned though. But this combined with ibotta and Checkout 51 rebates you can earn a pretty penny! You can find the App in the App store.
- Retail Me Not – The perfect website when your looking for a coupon code. Whether shopping online or in store. Check here first. I always check the site before I check out at any store! You never know!
Random Tips for Saving Money when Shopping.
- When you’re checking out if someone says “Do you have any coupons today?” I always say “Should I?” Most of the times chairs will say something like we always have some kind of coupon going on. So I immediately Google the store and coupon so I can save right there!
- Get the Amazon App. If your looking at something in the store, toys, shoes, and other products, did you know in the Amazon App search bar there is a “scan code” option? Always scan UPC code to see if the item is cheaper in Amazon! I one time was shopping for shoes and I was at KOHL’s. I took out my phone, scanned the shoes and they were $30 cheaper on Amazon!!!
- Buy online to get the cash back through Ebates, and choose pick up in store!